About Me

My photo

I am a Psychic Medium,  Animal Communicator, Healer demon seer, nurse and International author. I am descended from a long line of women with psychic and spiritual gifts. We are of Irish, Scottish and American Indian descent. I have been communication with angels, spirits and animals all my life. Raised for the first five years by my maternal grandmother, she helped me learn to use my gifts to help others.
I am a member of NW Paranormal Investigative Team

I have written 8 books :
A Mediums Guide to the Paranormal. 
Paranormal Encounters
Paranormal Encounters Book 2
The Dark Side of the Paranormal
Outta Time- (a paranormal romance)
Demon Seekers: The Journey Begins
Petal's Golden Wings
Susie's big adventure

If you wish to contact me please visit my websites www.mysticconnections.org

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My New Book Is Out


My new Book is finally out! The second in the Paranormal Encounters books series.

Paranormal Encounters Book 2 is now available on amazon.com and smashwords.com.

These are stories of my real life paranormal encounters with demons, spirits, angels and reluctant souls. Some of the stories include: House of Mystery, Michael’s Special Appearance, demonic attachment and ghostly vortex.

Paranormal Encounters Book 2

No comments:

Post a Comment